Jumpin Jammerz


Jumpin Jammerz, Here are just Views from deferent people below are quotes what they thought about Jumpin Jammerz,
Well, it’s that time of year again. Time to start trying to think of a good gift for your wife or girlfriend for Christmas. I have it pretty easy, my wife really doesn’t car what I get her, she’s not picky or high maintenance, Christmas is now postly about our kids. But I do like to try and get her some things that are neat, and things that she would actually like instead of the classic cop-out of lotions and perfumes etc.
So…any input would be appreciated. This list she’s given me so far consists of slippers, pajamas and some music. I’ve gotten those, but wouls like something original.
Last year I Wifely these…she loved them, and I thought they were kind of original. Our little girl has all these one-piece PJ’s and Wifey was always saying how she’d love a pair. She didn’t think they actually existed. They’re really nice quality fleece with little grips on the feet too. They’re called “jumpin’ jammerz”, I just ordered them online.
Read More; Jumpin Jammerz

Share/Bookmark