Herb Alpert Lani Hall CD “I Feel You” Perfect for Valentine’s Day


 Perfect for Valentine’s Day According to the internet media,its all about the latest news and updates,internet media provided real hot topic information,that news latest updates is,
Herb Alpert and Lani Hall released their first studio album, “I Feel You” last week, which is perfect for Valentine’s Day.  The couple begin their tour on February 16th.
The world famous trumpeter Alpert is married to singer Lani Hall and “I Feel You” is a eclectic collection of songs.  The new album features forty years of classics including Van Morrison’s “Moondance” and Peggy Lee’s “Fever,” as well as two Beatles tunes, “Here Comes The Sun” and “Blackbird.”
“I Feel You” also has a reinvented version of the Tijuana Brass hit “What Now My Love.”  Early reviews of the album have been positive.  Soundspike says that “All the songs on ‘I Feel You’ are filled with unique and innovative arrangements, and skilled improvisations give them fresh life.”Herb Alpert has an incredible history of success. He has on the Billboard charts for over 27 years and in one year he sold over 13 million albums.   Alpert has 15 gold albums, 14 platinum albums and eight Grammys!
Read More: Herb Alpert Lani Hall CD “I Feel You” Perfect for Valentine’s Day
Pakistan News
Share/Bookmark