DeAnna Pappas, Jenni Croft Confront Bachelor Brad Womack

At the end of my 2007 season], everything came crashing down like a ton of bricks," Womack says. "I watched the finale and I felt like a jerk. I know that the only person I have to blame is myself. It's taken a lot of therapy and a lot of time, but I've...learned to open up my heart. I want to prove to everybody I've changed." (Watch a clip above.)
Pappas -- now engaged to Stephen Stagliano -- had words of warning for her ex's potential new suitors.
"It's safe to say it's a concern of mine that two girls won't be left in the end with broken hearts," Pappas told host Chris Harrison when asked if she thought Womack was a changed man. "I am skeptical, but I do believe he is capable [of finding love]."
Read more: DeAnna Pappas, Jenni Croft Confront Bachelor Brad Womack
Share/Bookmark