2011 NFL Playoff Schedule: Ranking The Playoff Teams


2011 NFL Playoff Schedule: Ranking The Playoff Teams  According to the internet media,its all about thelatest news and updates,internet media prrovided real hot topic information,that news latest updatest is,Amidst the revelry of the Jim Harbaugh signing, it’s easy to forget the 2011 NFL playoffs actually start today. While we all knew about the playoffs, we’ve been so caught up in Harbaugheddon that most of us have looked past the start of playoff action today. We need an open thread for today’s playoff action so I thought I’d use such a thread to rank the playoff teams as far as the order in which I would root for them. Number one is the one I want to win it all, number 16, not so much.
The playoffs kick off today at 1:30pm pacific with the 11-5 New Orleans Saints traveling to the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks in the first playoff game to feature a sub-.500 team. The Saints are a 10 point favorite and I know very few people who think this game will be close.
The second game at 5:00pm pacific features the 11-5 New York Jets traveling to the 10-6 Indianapolis Colts. I forget the stat, but somebody was telling me the Ryans (I believe dating back to Buddy, but I’m not sure) are 0-8 against Peyton Manning. I’m not 100% sure o the exactitudes of that win/loss record but it’s not a pretty number. Personally I hope the trend continues.
Read More: 2011 NFL Playoff Schedule: Ranking The Playoff Teams
Share/Bookmark