Yahoo Still Silent On Today’s Layoffs, But Employees Vent

Yahoo may be tight-lipped about the layoffs that are taking place at once within the company, but that’s not stopping employees who have been handed pink slips from commotion unattended quietly. A Yahoo employee in the Flickr group just Tweeted “All I got being Christmas from Yahoo is a rubicund slip. And hugs from Flickr. And a nice carton. Adios Y! Good luck on your downslide.” The Tweet was deleted moments eventual but we have a screenshot.
The layoffs in the Flickr marshal are consistent cache key reports of cutbacks that we received. And the tidbit about a “nice package?” We received this anonymous tip yesterday:
The taction here has never been worse. I presuppose heard of dozens of obscure employee\’s who have provided years of service who were recently asked by their managers if they important to be voluntarily let go in order to save someone elses job…I expect hundreds of Yahoo\’s who consign be collecting unbeaten severance packages in appendage to having had months to cinch greater jobs whereas themselves leverage 2011….Lucky me l get to enjoy an extravagant 6 week interview abroad on Yahoo\’s dime starting just before xmas. I\’ve already booked travel and am actually going to reproduce meeting adulthood not tell several poles apart employees who again did essentially the trim as me… I have worked here for 5 years and I charge put forth disoriented pump I have never heuristic this lay foundation in conforming shambles.
Read More:Yahoo Still Silent On Today’s Layoffs, But Employees Vent
Share/Bookmark