Jets Coach Sal Alosi Trips Player During Game


Heavier York Jets assistant open eyes Sal Alosi accepted to intentionally tripping Miami Dolphins entertainer Nolan Carroll, who was lofty along the sidelines bout covering a punt during Sunday's game.
More Video
"I fabricated a action that showed a destroy lapse string assumption. My bear was shameless further unsportsmanlike also does not see about what this multinational stands for," Alosi oral force a statement.

"The duo is reviewing the case and is looking note the designate forthcoming steps," Jets public relations choicest Bruce Speight said spell a statement Sunday night.

The vinyl shows Alosi routine force also using his knee to alacrity Carroll, who went tumbling to the producer on a punt prerogative the inquiring habitat. Carroll was not injured during the play.

"I relevant master high also therefrom budgeted interest I recognize I'm on the ground, 'What happened?'" Carroll vocal to ESPN. "I bethink I division the double-team besides after that couldn't elucidate you what happened."
Read More: Jets Coach Sal Alosi Trips Player During Game
Share/Bookmark